Designed by Gentry's Graphics Copyright© 2016 GuntnerCustomPools. All Rights Reserved.
Crystal clear by day, dramatic color at night
MagicStream® Laminars create totally clear, uniform arcs of moving water that originate from either your pool deck or surrounding landscape. At night, these translucent streams are brilliantly colored with either an LED or fiber optic light source. The result is a water effect that adds an elegant bit of entertainment to your poolscape.
- Laminar water streams can reach up to 7 feet high and project outward up to 8 feet into your pool, spa, or other water feature.
- Choose energy efficient LED lighting for a nearly endless array of color choices. Nighttime lighting effects include the ability to hold on a steady color or scroll through a range of available colors.
- Installation is made flush to your deck or other surface; no unsightly or unsafe edges, just the magic of water erupting from a hidden source.
- Water streams are easily adjusted in two ways - vertically from 62 degrees to 75 degrees to create different heights and arc shapes. Left and right direction can be adjusted up to 60 degrees total.
- Laminar deck lids are abailable in tan, black, and gray to match or complement pool deck or other installation surface.
- LED Laminars include 100' of electrical cable; simply connect to a 120/12VAC-100 Watt pool lighting transformer to provide power.
- The technical principal behind MagicStream Laminars is to remove all turbulance and air bubbles from the water before projecting it through a finely-machined nozzle. The laminar water flow is very non-turbulent, so it keeps its surface tension and flows thorugh the air in a smooth, clean, unbroken stream, instead of spraying apart into droplets.
The Polaris Powerfall creates a smooth sheet of waterfall, formed by the crushproof, patented X baffle interior design. Nozzles available in 1", 6", 9", or 12" lengths for radius cut applications. Factory radius cuts and colors at no extra charge.
The Polaris MiniJet™ (#FFMJ) is designed to fit into a 3" x 3" tile space, mounted on the pool wall, raised beam or set into a deck. The MiniJet for vinyl liner pools (#FFMJ-VL) is designed to mount in a vinyl liner pool wall at, or slightly above the water level. Its housing cover is available in 7 colors to match the most popular vinyl liners available. Each brass nozzle MiniJet adjusts to project a stream of water at a 45-degree angle of trajectory for a distance of up to 13 feet. FEATURES
- Versatile, low cost water effect
- Jet adjustable to 45-degree angle
- Low water flow requirement
- Easy access to jet for adjusting arc of water
- Jet is removable and replaceable
- Drain hole in housing cover eliminates standing water
- Mounting flange also acts as a water stop